.The open call will be held, Saturday, June 26, 2010 from 9 am to 12 pm and Sunday, June 27, 2010 from 11 am to 2pm at
The Ernst and Young Building
Lower Level vacancy
at 55 Allen Plaza
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
- Anyone with cool/ funky hairstyle, eyeglasses, or “Art Gallery” looks
- High school sports fans, Mom and Dad types, with a Midwest feel
- Casting ages 16 and up and “ALL LOOKS”
- Mall rats, skater looks and preppies!
- Real Cheerleaders and High School Jocks! Come in high school attire.
- Looking for Asian-American and Latin-American actors for very featured bit roles.
- NO LOGOS of any kind please!
- ABSOLUTELY NO RED, NO WHITE, NO BRIGHT COLORED CLOTHING
- NO BUSY PRINTS/PATTERNS
- Come in high school attire, jeans, ringer t-shirts, hoodies, skirts, etc.
- Backpacks, bookbags, beanies, kangols, eclectic outfits and accessories
- Please come in style, simple jewelry is best, with hair and make-up camera ready
Please bring official state ID’s (e.g., driver’s license, birth certificate, U.S. Passport). School ID’s are not sufficient.
Join our Twitter casting blast for what we are seeking daily at http://twitter.com/